I have a client with Saleslogix 7.5.2 installed on a Windows 2008 Standard Server. The Sync process in the Saleslogix Administrator I have set to Auto Sync and has been working fine. However, when\if the server is restarted, all the Saleslogix services in the Windows Services are started but the Auto Sync does not work. When I ope the Monitor Console the Auto sync process is RED = in a off state and only when you restart the services manually the Auto Sync process starts.
I have tried re-doing the Auto sync process again in the Saleslogix Administrator, I have re done the permissions for the SLXService user and I have uninstalled the Synchronization Server and reinstalled it again. But none of this helped.
If anyone has an idea of how I can fix this problem please let me know.